Get rid of shine with this delectable acne-fighting, mattifying moisturizer. It is perfect for those who have already tried countless products trying to find the right one that will balance out their oily skin (like me). This recipe is the first blend that keeps my face fairly matte all day. A little goes a very long way for this fast-absorbing, smooth-gliding facial moisturizer. It's packed with ingredients that make it the perfect face lotion for those suffering from acne, excessive oil, psoriasis and/or eczema. Its zinc oxide content also adds a layer of mild sun protection, making it perfect for daily wear amongst all skin types. Turmeric gives it in edge when it comes to fighting hyperpigmentation (dark acne scars). This cream has a refreshing Lemongrass scent thanks to the essential oil.
- Hemp Seed Oil has been scientifically proven to be an effective acne-fighter. With regular use, it balances oil production & releases hardened sebum that causes pimples. Its regenerative, anti-aging properties that come from its high fatty acid content increase cell turnover which keeps helps your skin tone radiant & smooth. It's often described as a dry oil because of how light it feels when applied. In addition to treating acne, Hemp Seed Oil has also been praised for its ability to soothe psoriasis symptoms. It has a comedogenic rating of zero, meaning it has no chance of clogging your pores.
- Zinc Oxide is a naturally occurring mineral that fights acne-causing bacteria. It also blocks the absorption of harmful UVA/UVB rays from the sun. Daily sun protection is essential for being proactive against sun spots, sunburn and premature aging.
- Marshmallow Root forms a protective layer on the skin to help heal wounds from previous breakouts. It also reduces inflammation and speeds up cell regeneration, which keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Lemongrass & Lavender are very effective at preventing and fighting existing acne. Lemongrass regulates oil production and has antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. Lavender is antiseptic and has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin.
- Castor Oil is thick, but it acts as an astringent & absorbs easily when applied. It has a comedogenic rating of 1, meaning it has a very low chance of clogging your pores (lower than Jojoba, which has a rating of 2). It regulates excess oil production while detoxifying your pores. Its detoxifying properties stem from undecylenic acid, which helps disinfect the skin. To top it off, it's also antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
- Oat Protein & Black Tea have anti-inflammatory properties which help soothe the irritation stemming from existing breakouts. Black Tea’s antioxidant content also helps protect against free radicals, which is essential for preventing premature aging that comes from prolonged UV exposure.
- Turmeric is natural spice that is often used on the skin because of its strong antiseptic and oil regulating properties. It also reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation or dark acne scars with regular use.
- Calendula & Carrot Seed Extracts are anti-oxidant rich additions that contains carotenoids which help moisturize dry skin. The high Vitamin A content helps prevent UV damage and improve the overall appearance of your skin by keeping it elastic & supple.
Available in 4 oz containers. A little goes a long way! A 4 oz container should last for around 4-6 months with usage 2x daily.
Distilled Water (infused with Lavender Flowers, Black Tea, Turmeric and Marshmallow Root), Aloe Vera Juice, Witch Hazel, BTMS (conditioning emulsifier), Grapeseed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hemp Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Zinc Oxide, Neem Oil, Calendula Extract, Carrot Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Oats, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Liquid Germall Plus
100% vegan & free of fragrance oils